Pathalsu Peak Trek that reaches up to 4,220 meters is one of the astonishing peaks with spectacular scenic beauty and enchanting appeal. It is situated at the head of picturesque Kullu Valley. Standing on the Pathalsu peak one can see the jaw-dropping view of HanumanTibba peak. This trek is considered as fairly difficult and therefore trekkers are rewarded with their promising views and an amazing experience on completing the trek.
HelpTravelerOnline.com aims to provide you with necessary information regarding Pathalsu trek for the convenience of planning a tour. Please feel free to browse through and get back to us for more information.
PATHALSU PEAK TREK DETAILS
- Difficulty: EASY to MODERATE
- Max Altitude: 13400 ft
- Trek Duration: 05-06 Days
- Location: Kullu, Himachal Pradesh, India
- Best Time: April till June and mid-September till November.
- Nearest international airport: New Delhi and Chandigarh, India
- Nearest domestic airport: Kullu, India
Trekking during the Pathalsu Peak requires you to have a guide and pack some of the essential gears for trekking purpose:
- Footwear: Trekking Boots (snow and water proof), normal walking boots, and floaters. Few pairs of warm/woolen socks.
- Luggage: Backpack (45-55 liters), Daypack (20-30 liters), Duffel bag (as needed).
- Clothes: Waterproof breathable jacket & pants, Jacket (synthetic or fleece of down feather), insulated pants (Synthetic), Poncho, Sweatshirt, inner thermal (upper & lower), fleece, t-shirts, cotton trekking pants, shorts.
* clothing as per the season/weather
- Gear for Hand & Head: Liner glove, Bandanna, Sun hat, Woolen caps, Face mask etc.
- Accessories: Sunglasses/Goggles, anti-glare glasses, water bottle, hydra pack, Headlamp with spare bulb and extra batteries.
- Trekking Gears: Emergency tool, etc.
- Protection and First-Aid: Sunscreen, toiletry kit, water purification tablets, Zip-lock bags, ear plugs, first-aid and all essential medicines.
- Camping Equipment: Sleeping bags (extreme -10 to +5 Celsius) with liner, trekking poles, etc.
PATHALSU PEAK TREK INFORMATION
As you have to trek to an altitude of 13,451 ft in height you should adapt to the Himalayan techniques of sustenance immediately. During the hike keep yourself hydrated because that can control altitude sickness to a great degree. Also assist in reducing the fear of climbing mountains as the climatic conditions in high altitudes vary from the plains. Follow the tour guide. Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicating drink that may cause harm to your health while trekking to Pathalsu Trek. As the trekking region is an eco-friendly zone make sure you do not litter around the campsites or anywhere on the trail of Pathalsu.